21. A. Pandey, Z. Chen, J. Yuk, Y. Sun, C. Roh, D. Takagi, S. Lee and S. Jung, Optimal free surface pumping by an undulating carpet, Nature Communications 14, 7735 (2023). [arXiv]
20. M. Essink, M. van Limbeek, A. Pandey, S. Karpitschka, and J. H. Snoeijer, Adhesive creases: bifurcation, morphology, and their (apparent) self-similarity, Soft Matter, 19, 5160, 2023.
19. M. M. Flapper, A. Pandey, M. Essink, E. H. van Brummelen, S. Karpitschka, and J. H. Snoeijer, Reversal of solvent migration in poroelastic folds, Physical Review Letters, 130, 228201, 2023. [arXiv]
18. A. Pandey, J. Yuk, B. Chang, F. Fish, and S. Jung, Slamming dynamics of diving and its implications for diving related injuries, Science Advances 8, eabo5888, 2022. Cover of the Journal
17. Y. Sequeira, A. Maitra, A. Pandey, and S. Jung, Revisiting the NASA surface tension driven convection experiments, Npj Microgravity, 8(1), 1-10, 2022.
16. E. Esmaili, Z. Chen, A. Pandey, S. Kim, S. Lee, and S. Jung, Corona splashing triggered by a loose monolayer of particles, Applied Physics Letters, 119 (17), 2021. [arXiv]
15. A. Pandey, M. Kansal, M. A. Herrada, J. Eggers and J. H. Snoeijer, Elastic Rayleigh-Plateau Instability: Dynamical Selection of Nonlinear States, Soft Matter, 17, 5148, 2021. [arXiv]
14. M. van Limbeek, M. Essink, A. Pandey, J. H. Snoeijer, and S. Karpitschka, Pinning-induced folding-unfolding asymmetry in adhesive creases, Physical Review Letters, 127, 028001, 2021. [arXiv] Physics Viewpoint article by Prof. J. Kolinski
12. A. Pandey, B. Andreotti, S. Karpitschka, G. J. van Zwieten, E. H. van Brummelen, and J. H. Snoeijer, Singular nature of the elastocapillary ridge, Physical Review X, 10, 031067, 2020. [arXiv] Media coverage - Cornell News
11. Review Article: J. H. Snoeijer, A. Pandey, M. A. Herrada, and J. Eggers, The relationship between viscoelasticity and elasticity, Proceedings of the Royal Society A, 476: 20200419, 2020. [arXiv]
10. A. Pandey, C. L. Nawijn, and J. H. Snoeijer, Hydrogel menisci: Shape, interaction, and instability, EPL (Europhysics Letters), 122, 3, 2018. [arXiv]
9. S. Liu*, A. Pandey*, J. Duvigneau, J. Vancso, and J. H. Snoeijer, Size-Dependent Submerging of Nanoparticles in Polymer Melts: Effect of Line Tension, Macromolecules, 51, 2411, 2018. *Equal Contribution
5. S. Karpitschka, A. Pandey, L. A. Lubbers, J. H. Weijs, L. Botto, S. Das, B. Andreotti, and J. H. Snoeijer, Liquid drops attract or repel by the inverted cheerios effect, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 113, 7403, 2016. [arXiv]
4. D. P. Holmes, P. T. Brun, A. Pandey, and S. Protiere, Rising beyond elastocapillarity, Soft Matter, 12, 4886, 2016. Cover of the Journal
2. A. Pandey and D. P. Holmes, Swelling-Induced Deformations: A materials defined transition from structural instability to surface instability, Soft Matter, 9, 5514, 2013.
1. S. Wildeman, A. Pandey, and J. H. Snoeijer, Bespiegeling over drijvende paperclips (Reflections on floating paperclips), Nederlands Tijdschrift voor Natuurkunde (Dutch Physics journal), Special Issue, Page 72, 2018.